Saturday, January 12, 2008

Posted by Swami Om On 3:55 AM
Wish all the viewers of this blogger .... a warm & prosperous new year 2008 !!!!!
I am a new blogger , so let me introduce me first . My name is Swami Om , living
in a remote village called Boxma in Sambalpur district of Orissa state in India.
We have an ashram basically for like minded people who wanted to spend some
time of their life for meditation. It s place for self introspection & to realize one self . Who am I & to go deep into oneself. It is place for unlearning....
Also we serve some of the economically weaker section of the society on
health, education & income generating program from the nearby villages
of our ashram. If any body is interested to know more about us please
send us email so that we would like to share our views with everyone. Thanks

0 comments: